Sunday, May 27, 2012: Quick Note about Jailcoder
Just tried using Jailcoder to build and run iOS apps on my iPad. So here is a quick how to.
- Jailbreak the iDevice.
- Install AppSync from cydia.hackulo.us repo.
- Install Jailcoder and patch your Xcode.
- After creating, patch your Project.
- Build the app for the iDevice.
- Click run and your app should run.
But when app doesn’t run:
Xcode cannot run using the selected device. No provisioned iOS devices are available with a compatible iOS version.
- Make sure the deployment target is set to the right version on your device.
- Go to the organizer and click “use for development” on your device. There is no need to sign in.
- Try disconnecting and reconnecting your iDevice.
Build failed with something about no certificate.
Make sure the project is patched.
App doesn’t install and complains something about installd.
Make sure AppSync is installed.